SEARCH

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING YUMMY?

Feb 5, 2016

PRODUCT REVIEW: IPAD STAND

I bought one of these about two years ago - from Amazon, I think.... (link to it is below).  I'm posting this in SHE COOKS because that's how I use this most of the time!  It's one of the FEW gadgets I've decided I will never be without!  

In addition to accommodating an iPad or other tablet either vertically or horizontally, it has four ANGULAR settings, for the best possible viewing angle for your device.

But.... it's THE best thing I've ever had to hold up a cookbook, a recipe card, or even a full size sheet of paper with a lengthy recipe.  I keep this in my kitchen and would be lost without it.

My only complaint with it - and this is so minor as to not even count - is... it has two little rubber 'skid-stoppers' on the back of the base - AND I LOST ONE OF THEM!  If I ever remember it when I'm out, I can find a pack of them anywhere that sells picture frames.... they are the size of half an aspirin.  I solved the problem by removing the other one so the stand wouldn't rock!

Check this out!  It's VERY well made and very attractive, and it would be a super gift for the cook who has everything!



No comments:

Post a Comment